Tennessee Chamber Affinity Programs
Tennessee Chamber Members are eligible to receive exclusive discounts and preferred pricing with the leading transportation providers in the industry. The Chamber has partnered with FedEx, YRC (Yellow & Roadway), USF Companies & New Penn and UPS Supply Chain Solutions. To enroll in the TCCI Shipping Program, call 1-800-MEMBERS (636-2377) or visit www.800Members.com/TCCI.
- Up to 29% on select FedEx Express® U.S. services
- Up to 25% on select FedEx Express international services
- Up to 20% on select FedEx Ground® services
- Up to 10% on select FedEx Home Delivery® services
- At least 70% on qualifying less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments
- Special pricing with UPS Freight on qualifying LTL (Less-Than-Truckload) shipments
Tennessee Chamber Members can save up to 85% off everyday low prices on Office Supplies. Visit www.tnchamber.org/office to sign up.
- Members-only pricing on the most frequently ordered items in our program.
- You will also receive a 5% discount on over 12,000 + products in our net priced catalog (excludes all paper products)
- Convenient ordering, phone, fax and internet
- Free delivery*
- Member pricing at OfficeMax Retail Stores
- Unparalleled personal service
*Free delivery on all orders over $50.
Heritage-Crystal Clean is a nationwide part cleaning, industrial waste disposal and used oil services company with 3 branches covering Tennessee. Chamber members enjoy significant savings on services listed below. Visit www.crystal-clean.com/association/association.asp to sign up.
- Parts Cleaning Services (Solvent & Aqueous)
- Vacuum and Used Oil Truck Services
- Drum Waste Management
- Environmental Audits
- Crystal Cat™ Absorbent Products and Services
- Water Filtration Services and Management
- Manifest and Label Preparation
- Waste Minimization
- A minimum 25% off on all HCC products and services, no charge for installation of equipment
The Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry and ARAMARK Uniform Services
have partnered to provide members with a hassle-free service along with the lowest uniform rental rates in the industry. ARAMARK has earned an exceptional reputation for taking care of its customers. Rent, lease or purchase ARAMARK’S full range of services and large variety of products at discount prices. Includes 20% Purchase and rental discounts. Call: 800-272-6275 (1 800-ARAMARK) or Visit: http://www.aramark-uniform.com/ap-tc.html Reference National Account ID # 93085 and mention the Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Reliable, Affordable Payroll Processing for Tennessee Chamber Members
Our partnership with Sheakley allows members to receive a 20% discount on payroll and tax filing services.
Sheakley provides comprehensive HR support for small and medium sized businesses. From payroll and tax filing to benefits management and ACA compliance, we provide a cost-effective approach to HR. Whether your need is just payroll processing and tax filing, or a fully featured HR Management system, we’ll provide the right blend of solutions to enhance your business while helping you manage costs and increase profitability. Sheakley is the Exclusive Payroll Provider for the Tennessee Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Tennessee Chamber members benefit from:
- Payroll and Tax Filing
- Benefits Management
- Workflow Management
- Applicant Tracking
- Time & Labor Management
- Affordable Care Act Compliance
- And much more!
Sheakley makes the complicated, ever-changing landscape of HR management simple and affordable.
To learn more about all Sheakley has to offer, visit go.sheakley.com/tnchamber.
HUMAN RESOURCES LIBRARY
The Tennessee Human Resources Library will help members hire, discipline, pay and manage their most valuable resource – their employees.
The HR Library includes Tennessee Human Resources Manual covering topics like:
- Model Policies and Forms for Tennessee Employers
- Health Care Reform – A Year-By-Year Guide for Employers
- Wages and Hours – An Employer’s Guide
- Employee Benefits – An Employer’s Guide
- A Guide to FMLA and ADA
- Hiring, Firing, Discipline for Employers
- Employment Verification – An Employer’s Guide to Immigration, Form I-9, and E-verify
Tennessee Chamber members receive 20% off any publication on hrsimple.com/TN. Use Code: TNweb15 at checkout or call (855) 477-4675 and mention it on the phone.
Vipco Advisors, Inc., is a new member. Their new program, Vipco At Work, allows employers to have a totally subsidized wellness program. Vipco Advisors Inc. was the first and the only company in the United States to create and develop a totally compliant and participatory wellness plan as outlined by Congress, IRS, Department of Labor, Health & Human Services and Social Security. This plan is 100% subsidized by the Federal Government so there is absolutely no reason for employers to not offer these benefits.
CONGRESS WANTED ALL EMPLOYERS TO HAVE A QUALIFIED PREVENTATIVE CARE PLAN AND CREATED A BIG FINANCIAL INCENTIVE TO DO SO. USING VIPCO AT WORK, EMPLOYERS CAN SAVE AT LEAST $500 PER YEAR PER EMPLOYEE WHILE GIVING THE EMPLOYEES A QUALIFIED PREVENTATIVE CARE PLAN AND AN INCREASE IN TAKE HOME PAY! PLEASE VIEW THE VIDEO ON THE PLAN.
In order to get a proposal for your company, send your name and phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Keith at 615-430-4898.
WorkAmerica has been contracted by the TN Colleges of Applied Technologies statewide to help employers find the right talent that meets your skilled trade hiring needs. With our Talent Pipeline Management services, we will be your direct resource to all 56 campuses across the state of Tennessee as well as nationwide with our extensive school network.
You’ll build a predictable supply of entry-level talent with:
- Pre-screened, high-quality entry-level candidates that meet your requirements.
- Reduced recruiting and advertising costs, as you only pay for successfully working candidates.
- First access to an untapped talent pool from 27 schools with 56 campuses statewide.
- Graduates in programs including HVAC/R, Welding and Pipefitting, Industrial Maintenance, Machining, Auto and Diesel Mechanics, Allied Health, IT and more.
- Members-only pricing, at 15% off of standard placement fees.