The Tennessee Chamber offers our members products and services to keep you informed and save you money.
- Newsletters and reports keep you up-to-date on business issues and legislative issues.
- Seminars to provide timely information to run your company and direct contact with people who share your interests and concerns
- A Tennessee legal series on HR, workers’ comp and other state and federal management issues
- Chamber staff assist members when they have questions about state laws and regulations and help them get to the right people in state government to resolve questions and issues.
- The Chamber is a cosponsor of the state SHRM annual wage and benefit survey.
- Employees of member firms serve on various state regulatory boards and agencies through recommendations the Chamber provides to the Governor and his Cabinet.
- Employees from member firms serve on our standing committees to help guide our policies and plans.
- When members have tough legal questions we have a number of law firms in the in the membership to whom you can be referred for general guidance.